Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ansveranuka
Posté le:
22/6/2022 13:51
Sujet du message:
What to do about it?
Répondre            
Email:
andryyypetrooov@gmail.com

Good afternoon. I am a member of a limited liability company. And now one member has decided for all of us that we need to close the LLC. What to do about it? 

bossia5
Posté le:
23/6/2022 02:54
Sujet du message:
Unfortunately, this practice
Répondre            
Email:
lydmilaivannik35@gmail.com

Unfortunately, this practice is quite popular... Even that happened to me. My colleagues and I spent so much time figuring out how to start an llc in virginia. And all was well. But the only participant decided otherwise at some point. But then we were inexperienced, so we could not do anything. However, it is also possible to stop compulsory liquidation, for which it is necessary to send a letter to the FTA at the place of company registration. The letter must state that the representatives of the LLC do not agree with the decision on the impending exclusion of the company from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities.

luzan007
Posté le:
24/6/2022 07:20
Sujet du message:
If I'm not mistaken,
Répondre            
Email:
nasvaytarasova2000@gmail.com
Site Internet:
http://gdd567
If I'm not mistaken, it cannot be closed without a decision to close the LLC by all the participants. But perhaps if you know a good lawyer and money, everything is possible. 

alenaofficial
Posté le:
20/7/2022 02:25
Sujet du message:
Meinke
Répondre            

Vijay Tv Serials · Baakyilakshmi · Barathi Kannamma · Bharathidasan Colony · Chellama · Eeramana Rojave Season 2 · Katrukkenna Veli ·
suntvserials

samhg
Posté le:
28/3/2024 20:05
Sujet du message:
great
Répondre            
Email:
emadahmed1995@gmail.com
Site Internet:
http://www.clash-games.com
nice.
لعبة بادل

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum