Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
29/2/2024 02:25
Sujet du message:
What Is Vilitra And How Does It Work?
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Vilitra is a medication used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains vardenafil as its active ingredient, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. Vardenafil, like other PDE5 inhibitors, helps improve blood flow to the penis, facilitating an erection when there is sexual stimulation.

Here's how Vilitra works:

Active Ingredient - Vardenafil: Vilitra's active ingredient, vardenafil, specifically targets the PDE5 enzyme. PDE5 is responsible for breaking down cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), a chemical that promotes smooth muscle relaxation and vasodilation in the penile blood vessels.

Increased cGMP Levels: When a man is sexually aroused, nitric oxide is released in the penile tissues, leading to the production of cGMP. Vardenafil inhibits PDE5, allowing cGMP levels to increase. Elevated cGMP levels lead to the relaxation of smooth muscles in the penile blood vessels, allowing increased blood flow to the penis.

Enhanced Blood Flow to the Penis: The increased blood flow to the erectile tissues of the penis results in an improved ability to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation.

On-Demand Use: Vilitra is typically taken 25 to 60 minutes before anticipated sexual activity. It is effective when there is sexual arousal, as it enhances the natural physiological response to sexual stimuli.

Duration of Action: Vardenafil has a duration of action of around 4 to 5 hours. This means that the medication remains effective for a period of time after ingestion, allowing for a window of opportunity for sexual activity.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum