Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
29/2/2024 02:34
Sujet du message:
How To Discuss Filitra With Your Partner
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Discussing Filitra or any medication used for erectile dysfunction (ED) with your partner can be an important and supportive step in addressing sexual health concerns. Open communication is key to maintaining a healthy and understanding relationship. Here are some tips on how to discuss Filitra or any ED medication with your partner:

Choose the Right Time and Place: Find a quiet and private setting where you both can have an open and uninterrupted conversation. Avoid discussing sensitive topics in the heat of the moment or during times of stress.

Be Honest and Direct: Communicate openly about your experience with ED. Let your partner know that you've been experiencing difficulties and that you are seeking medical help, such as Filitra, to address the issue.

Explain the Medical Aspect: Share information about Filitra, its purpose, and how it works. You can explain that it is a medication that helps increase blood flow to the penis, facilitating an erection during sexual stimulation. Assure your partner that it is a common and medically recognized treatment for ED.

Express Your Feelings: Share your emotions and any concerns you may have about how ED is affecting your relationship or self-esteem. Honest communication fosters understanding and support.

Discuss Potential Benefits: If you have already used Filitra or are considering it, discuss the potential benefits it may bring to your sexual relationship. Be realistic about expectations and emphasize that the medication is not a permanent solution but a tool to help improve sexual function.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum