Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Ronymeran
Posté le:
29/2/2024 03:53
Sujet du message:
Zenegra 50 Mg
Répondre            

Are there age-related precautions for taking Zenegra 50 Mg?

Zenegra 50 mg is a medication used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains sildenafil citrate as its active ingredient, which belongs to a class of medications called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors.

Sildenafil citrate works by relaxing the smooth muscles of the blood vessels in the penis, which allows for increased blood flow. This improved blood flow helps men achieve and maintain an erection when sexually stimulated.

Zenegra 50 mg is typically taken orally, as needed, approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. The dosage may be adjusted based on individual response and tolerability, but the recommended starting dose is usually 50 mg once per day. It's important not to exceed the recommended dosage and to follow the instructions provided by a healthcare professional or on the medication label.

Common side effects of Zenegra 50 mg may include headache, flushing, indigestion, nasal congestion, and dizziness. These side effects are usually mild and temporary. However, if you experience any severe or persistent side effects, it's important to seek medical attention.

Zenegra 50 mg should not be taken with certain medications, particularly those containing nitrates, as this can cause a dangerous drop in blood pressure. It's also essential to avoid alcohol consumption while taking Zenegra, as it can increase the risk of side effects.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum