Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
29/2/2024 04:11
Sujet du message:
What Is Vidalista 20?
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Vidalista 20 is a medication that contains tadalafil as its active ingredient. Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, and it is primarily used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men.

Here are some key points about Vidalista 20:

Tadalafil: The active ingredient, tadalafil, works by inhibiting the action of the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5. This inhibition leads to increased levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the smooth muscles in the blood vessels of the penis. This, in turn, enhances blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, helping to achieve and maintain an erection.

Timing of Administration: It is typically recommended to take Vidalista 20 mg about 30 minutes before anticipated sexual activity. The medication's effects may last for up to 36 hours, allowing for a longer window of opportunity compared to some other ED medications.

Sexual Stimulation: Like other PDE5 inhibitors, tadalafil does not cause spontaneous erections. Sexual stimulation is still necessary for the medication to be effective.

Consultation with Healthcare Professional: Before using Vidalista 20 or any medication for ED, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional. They can assess your health history, current medications, and any potential contraindications to ensure that the medication is safe and suitable for you.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum