Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
stephenbarkin
Posté le:
20/3/2024 01:52
Sujet du message:
Is Duratia 60 Mg suitable for daily use?
Répondre            

Duratia 60 Mg, which contains the active ingredient Dapoxetine, is primarily indicated for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in men. Unlike some other medications used for erectile dysfunction (ED), Duratia 60 Mg is not intended for daily use.

Dapoxetine, the active ingredient in Duratia 60 Mg, is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that works by increasing the levels of serotonin in the brain. It is taken on an as-needed basis, approximately 1 to 3 hours before anticipated sexual activity, to help delay ejaculation and improve control over ejaculation during intercourse.

The recommended dosage of Duratia 60 Mg is typically one tablet taken orally with water, without regard to meals. It's important to follow the dosage instructions provided by a healthcare professional and not exceed the recommended dose.

Using Duratia 60 Mg daily or more frequently than prescribed is not recommended, as it may increase the risk of adverse effects and tolerance development. Additionally, there is limited evidence to support the safety and effectiveness of daily use of Duratia 60 Mg for the treatment of premature ejaculation.

If an individual finds that they need to use Duratia 60 Mg more frequently than recommended or if they experience persistent or worsening symptoms of premature ejaculation, they should consult a healthcare professional. It's essential to explore other treatment options and address any underlying factors contributing to premature ejaculation, such as psychological issues or relationship problems.

In summary, Duratia 60 Mg is not suitable for daily use and should be taken only as needed for the treatment of premature ejaculation. It's important to follow the dosage instructions provided by a healthcare professional and to consult a healthcare professional if there are any concerns about treatment or persistent symptoms.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum