Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
20/3/2024 03:59
Sujet du message:
Tadagra Softgel 20 mg
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Tadagra Softgel 20 mg is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains tadalafil as its active ingredient, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. Tadalafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, leading to improved erectile function and the ability to achieve and maintain firm erections suitable for sexual activity.

Here are some key points about Tadagra Softgel 20 mg:

Active Ingredient: The active ingredient in Tadagra Softgel 20 mg is tadalafil, which is known for its longer duration of action compared to other PDE5 inhibitors. Tadalafil can provide effects for up to 36 hours after administration, earning it the nickname "the weekend pill."

Dosage: Tadagra Softgel 20 mg contains 20 mg of tadalafil per softgel capsule. It is a standard dosage and is often prescribed as an initial dose for most men with ED. The dosage may be adjusted based on individual response and tolerability.

Timing: Take Tadagra Softgel 20 mg approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour before anticipated sexual activity. This allows sufficient time for the medication to be absorbed and start working.

Effectiveness: Tadagra Softgel 20 mg is effective in helping men with ED achieve and sustain erections suitable for sexual intercourse. It is important to note that sexual stimulation is still required for the medication to work.

Duration of Action: The effects of Tadagra Softgel 20 mg can last for up to 36 hours, providing a longer window of time for sexual activity compared to other ED medications.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum