Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Roberttanser
Posté le:
23/3/2024 02:12
Sujet du message:
Fildena 100 Mg
Répondre            
Email:
Roberttanser12@gmail.com

Fildena 100 mg is considered a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor because it contains sildenafil citrate as its active ingredient. Sildenafil citrate works by inhibiting the action of the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) in the smooth muscle cells of the penis.

Here's how it works:

Normal Physiology: Under normal circumstances, when a man is sexually aroused, the release of nitric oxide (NO) in the penis leads to the activation of an enzyme called guanylate cyclase. Guanylate cyclase converts guanosine triphosphate (GTP) into cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP).

Role of cGMP: cGMP acts as a second messenger within the smooth muscle cells of the penis, leading to relaxation of these cells and increased blood flow into the penis. This increased blood flow is essential for achieving and maintaining an erection.

Action of PDE5: Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) is an enzyme that breaks down cGMP, thereby reducing its concentration in the smooth muscle cells of the penis. When PDE5 is active, it limits the duration and extent of penile smooth muscle relaxation, leading to a decrease in blood flow and the loss of an erection.

Inhibition by Sildenafil: Sildenafil citrate, the active ingredient in Fildena 100 mg selectively inhibits the action of PDE5. By blocking PDE5, sildenafil allows cGMP levels to increase and remain elevated in the penis, promoting prolonged relaxation of smooth muscle cells and increased blood flow. This facilitates the achievement and maintenance of erections during sexual stimulation.

In summary, Fildena 100 mg is considered a PDE5 inhibitor because it works by blocking the action of the enzyme PDE5, thereby increasing levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in the penis and promoting erectile function.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum