Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
3/4/2024 07:42
Sujet du message:
Super P-Force Oral Jelly
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Super P-Force Oral Jelly is a combination medication used to treat both erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE) in men. It contains two active ingredients: sildenafil citrate (100 mg) and dapoxetine (60 mg). Here are some key points about Super P-Force Oral Jelly:

Mechanism of Action:

Sildenafil Citrate: Sildenafil citrate is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor that works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps men achieve and maintain an erection suitable for sexual activity.

Dapoxetine: Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that helps improve control over ejaculation and delay the onset of ejaculation, thus addressing premature ejaculation.

Formulation: Super P-Force Oral Jelly is available in jelly form, making it easier to swallow and faster to absorb compared to traditional tablets. This can lead to quicker onset of action and enhanced convenience for users.

Timing of Use: Super P-Force Oral Jelly should be taken approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour before anticipated sexual activity. The effects of the medication can last for several hours, providing a sufficient window of opportunity for sexual activity.

Sexual Stimulation: Like other medications containing PDE5 inhibitors and SSRIs, Super P-Force Oral Jelly requires sexual stimulation to be effective. It does not cause spontaneous erections or delay ejaculation without sexual arousal.

Safety Profile: Super P-Force Oral Jelly is generally well-tolerated when used as directed. Common side effects may include headache, flushing, indigestion, nasal congestion, dizziness, and nausea. These side effects are usually mild and temporary. However, if you experience severe or persistent side effects, contact your doctor.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum