Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
cliffordfosterr
Posté le:
16/4/2024 06:13
Sujet du message:
Can Duratia 60 Mg be taken with grapefru
Répondre            

It's not recommended to take Duratia 60 (dapoxetine) with grapefruit juice. Grapefruit juice can interfere with the metabolism of certain medications by inhibiting enzymes in the liver, particularly CYP3A4, which is involved in the breakdown of many drugs, including some used to treat erectile dysfunction. This can lead to higher levels of the medication in your bloodstream, potentially increasing the risk of side effects. If you have any concerns or questions about taking Duratia 60 mg with grapefruit juice, it's best to consult with your healthcare provider or pharmacist for personalized advice based on your medical history and the specific medications you're taking. Grapefruit juice contains compounds called furanocoumarins, which inhibit the activity of certain enzymes in the liver and intestines. One of these enzymes is CYP3A4, which is responsible for metabolizing many medications, including Duratia 60 mg (dapoxetine). When the activity of CYP3A4 is inhibited, it can lead to higher levels of the medication in the bloodstream, potentially increasing the risk of side effects or altering its effectiveness. Duratia is primarily metabolized by enzymes in the liver, including CYP3A4. When you consume grapefruit juice, it can inhibit the activity of these enzymes, leading to higher levels of Duratia circulating in your bloodstream. This can increase the risk of experiencing side effects such as dizziness, nausea, headache, and fainting. Additionally, grapefruit juice can also affect the absorption of medications in the intestines, further altering how the drug is metabolized and utilized by the body. To ensure the safe and effective use of Duratia or any medication, it's essential to follow your healthcare provider's advice and instructions regarding its administration and any potential interactions with food or beverages like grapefruit juice. If you have questions or concerns, always consult with your healthcare provider or pharmacist for personalized guidance based on your individual health status and medication regimen.         

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum