Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
stephenbarkin
Posté le:
16/4/2024 07:04
Sujet du message:
Is Duratia 90 Mg suitable for all ages?
Répondre            

Duratia 90 mg, which contains the active ingredient Dapoxetine, is primarily used to treat premature ejaculation (PE) in men. It's important to note that Duratia 90 mg is specifically indicated for use in adult men aged 18 to 64 years old.

Here are some considerations regarding the use of Duratia 90 mg:

Age: While Duratia 90mg is suitable for adult men within the specified age range, it may not be suitable for individuals outside of this age group. There may be limited data on the safety and efficacy of Duratia in older men (over 64 years old) or younger men (under 18 years old).

Health status: The suitability of Duratia 90 mg for individuals of any age depends on their overall health status and medical history. It's important for individuals to discuss their medical history, including any underlying health conditions and medications they may be taking, with a healthcare provider before starting treatment with Duratia.

Individual response: Response to Duratia 90 mg can vary between individuals, regardless of age. Factors such as the severity of premature ejaculation, underlying causes, and individual sensitivity to the medication can affect how well Duratia works for each person.

Consultation with a healthcare provider: Before starting treatment with Duratia 90 mg or any other medication for premature ejaculation, individuals should consult with a healthcare provider. A healthcare provider can assess their medical history, conduct a thorough evaluation, and provide personalized recommendations based on individual factors.

Overall, Duratia 90 mg is suitable for use in adult men aged 18 to 64 years old who are experiencing premature ejaculation. However, the suitability of Duratia for individuals of any age should be determined on a case-by-case basis, taking into account individual health factors and medical history. It's essential to consult with a healthcare provider for personalized guidance and recommendations before starting treatment with Duratia or any other medication.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum