Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
16/4/2024 08:24
Sujet du message:
Malegra 100 mg
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Malegra 100 is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains the active ingredient Sildenafil citrate, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. Here are some key points about Malegra 100:

Mechanism of Action: Sildenafil citrate works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. It inhibits the action of PDE5, an enzyme that can restrict blood flow in the penile tissues. This increased blood flow helps men achieve and maintain an erection.

Effectiveness: Malegra 100 is known for its effectiveness in improving erectile function. It can help men with ED achieve firmer and longer-lasting erections, enhancing their ability to engage in sexual activity satisfactorily.

Duration of Action: The effects of Malegra 100 mg typically last for about 4 to 6 hours after ingestion. This duration can vary slightly among individuals and may be influenced by factors such as dosage, metabolism, and other medications or health conditions.

Usage: Malegra 100 is usually taken orally, with or without food, about 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. It's important to note that Malegra 100 is not an aphrodisiac and does not induce sexual desire. Sexual stimulation is still necessary to achieve an erection while taking this medication.

Safety: Malegra 100 is generally safe when taken as directed and under medical supervision. However, it's essential to follow your doctor's instructions regarding dosage and usage to minimize the risk of side effects and ensure optimal results.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum