Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
stephenbarkin
Posté le:
27/4/2024 03:12
Sujet du message:
Can Duratia 60 Mg cause insomnia?
Répondre            

Duratia 60 mg is a medication containing dapoxetine, primarily used to treat premature ejaculation (PE) in men. Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that works by increasing serotonin levels in the brain, which can help delay ejaculation and improve control over ejaculation.

Insomnia, or difficulty falling or staying asleep, is a potential side effect associated with the use of SSRIs like dapoxetine. While not everyone will experience insomnia while taking Duratia 60 mg, it is listed as a possible side effect in the medication's prescribing information.

If you experience insomnia or any other concerning side effects while taking Duratia 60 mg, it's essential to discuss them with your healthcare provider. They can provide guidance on managing the side effects and may recommend adjustments to your treatment plan if necessary.

In some cases, insomnia associated with SSRIs like dapoxetine may improve over time as your body adjusts to the medication. However, if insomnia persists or becomes bothersome, your healthcare provider may suggest strategies to help improve sleep, such as practicing good sleep hygiene, avoiding caffeine and alcohol close to bedtime, and possibly adjusting the timing of your medication dose.

Overall, while insomnia can be a potential side effect of Duratia 60 mg, it's important to weigh the benefits of the medication in treating premature ejaculation against the potential risks and side effects. If you have concerns about insomnia or any other side effects, don't hesitate to discuss them with your healthcare provider.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum