Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
cliffordfosterr
Posté le:
2/5/2024 07:08
Sujet du message:
How long does the effect of Duratia 60 M
Répondre            

Duratia 60 mg is a medication primarily used to treat premature ejaculation in men. It contains dapoxetine, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that helps delay ejaculation. The duration of its effect can vary from person to person, but typically it lasts for about 4 to 6 hours after ingestion. It's essential to follow the dosage instructions provided by your healthcare provider or on the medication packaging for best results. If you have any concerns or questions about how long Duratia 60 mg will last for you, it's best to consult with a healthcare professional. Duratia 60 mg contains dapoxetine hydrochloride, which is a short-acting SSRI specifically designed to treat premature ejaculation. When taken, it inhibits the reuptake of serotonin in the brain, which can help delay ejaculation and extend the time it takes to reach climax during sexual activity. The duration of effect for Duratia 60 mg can depend on various factors including individual metabolism, overall health, and other medications being taken. On average, its effects typically last for around 4 to 6 hours after ingestion. During this time, individuals may experience improved control over ejaculation and increased sexual satisfaction. It's important to note that Duratia 60 mg is not intended for daily use. It should be taken as needed, approximately 1 to 3 hours before anticipated sexual activity, and not more than once in a 24-hour period. Exceeding the recommended dosage or frequency can increase the risk of side effects and may not provide additional benefits. As with any medication, it's crucial to follow the dosage instructions provided by your healthcare provider or on the medication packaging. If you have any concerns about the duration of effect or how to use Duratia 60 mg safely and effectively, it's best to consult with a healthcare professional. They can provide personalized guidance based on your individual needs and health status.         

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum